Whether you’ve been dancing your whole life or have never stepped foot in a dance studio before, the Silliman Dance Studio is here for you!
SILLIMAN DANCE STUDIO
The Silliman Dance Studio is located in the basement of Byers Hall. The studio contains a sprung floor that must be treated with the upmost respect.
The Dance Studio can be reserved by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All dance groups must have a Silliman student in the group to book the studio.
- Peak hours: 5 PM – 10 PM weekdays, 10 AM-6 PM weekends
- No group can schedule more than 2 hours in a row.
- No group can schedule more than 5 hours/week during peak hours.
- Exceptions may be made for tech rehearsal before a performance.
- No food; only water in closed containers is allowed.
- Appropriate dance footwear required (e.g. no steel-toed boots)
- Furniture is NOT allowed in the studio.
- A new sound system has been installed that accommodates ipods. Directions can be found on top of the cabinet. Turn the system off before you depart.
- The floor must be dry mopped after use.
- Close the door when you leave.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Coordinators may be called if someone wants to get in without a reservation, but this is not guaranteed.
- Cancellation policy: If possible, email at least 24 hours in advance of the cancellation, but if someone comes up last-minute, please call a coordinator.