SILLIMAN DANCE STUDIO
Leave the door open when you leave
The Silliman Dance Studio is located in the basement of Byers Hall. The studio contains a sprung floor that must be treated with care. Reservations can be made via email.
1) All dance groups must have a Silliman student in the group to book the studio.
2) Peak hours: 5 PM – 10 PM weekdays, 10 AM-6 PM weekends
- No group can schedule more than 2 hours in a row
- No group can schedule more than 5 hours/week during peak hours
- Exceptions may be made for tech rehearsal before a performance
3) No food; only water in closed containers is allowed
4) Appropriate dance footwear required (e.g. no steel-toed boots)
5) Furniture is NOT allowed in the studio.
6) sound system and tv available for use. Sound can input through the headphone jack (available). Directions can be found on top of the cabinet. Turn the system off before you depart.
7) The floor must be dry moped after use. Dry mop can be found directly outside of our Silliman Basketball court
8) Leave the door open when you leave
9) Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance
10) Cancellation policy: 24-hour notice. This space is in high demand, and there are always folks who may want to use your time slot, when available. Failure to cancel can and will lead to revoking reservation privileges.
DANCE STUDIO COORDINATORS 2018-2019
William Yang firstname.lastname@example.org
Cathy Xue email@example.com
Tuan Nguyen Doan firstname.lastname@example.org
Lindsey Combs email@example.com
Phyllis Mugadza firstname.lastname@example.org
Chloe Hong email@example.com