The newly renovated and equipped weight room includes weight and cardio machines, free weights and more in the basement of Byers Hall. Your room key will open the door!
Fitness Center Rules and Regulations
- Re-rack your weights.
- Return all the other equipment you’ve used to its proper place.
- Wipe down equipment after usage.
- For your safety, and the safety of the people around you, use the collars.
- Never lean plates on the floor up against equipment.
- Generally, be a responsible gym goer. Residential College gyms, unlike the ones folks frequent back home, dont have layers of workers maintaining the space, so this really falls on the residents. We ask you please do your best to help us keep the space neat, clean and organized.