Welcome to the Lumry-Wengerd Studio at Silliman College. Please read the following information carefully.
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION
Email (email@example.com) with a brief description of the recording project, the date(s) and approximate recording time you would like to book.
A coordinator will email you back to confirm if that time is available. Additionally, the coordinator will schedule a preliminary appointment in advance of the recording session to discuss your project, equipment training and any associated fees.
- 6 hours per day maximum
- 20 hours per week maximum
- Cleanup time must be included in reservation time
- One week cancellation notice is mandatory
- Reservations cannot be made for a future semester (e.g. in Spring 2019, you cannot reserve for Fall 2019)
- Only available to Yale students and affiliates
Fees (effective Fall 2019):
- 20 hours free
- $100 flat fee to exceed 20 hours in the semester
- $10 cleaning fee
The following checklist must be completed at the end of each reservation to void the cleaning fee:
- All microphones and cables stored in proper boxes
- Drum set fully assembled
- Amps, red monitor boxes and stands returned to the sides of the room
- All trash removed from rooms (trash room is just down the hallway)
- Computer, rack and lights turned off
- Patch cables unplugged
2018-19 LUMRY-WENGERD STUDIO COORDINATORS
Seamus Joyce Johnson